Location: Charlotte, NC
Investment Year: 2014
PrecisionLender provides a cloud-based, machine-learning solution that enables commercial banks to empower their bankers with actionable, in-the-moment insights and coaching, so they can structure, price, negotiate, and win better deals and build strong, more profitable relationships.
In October 2019, Precision Lender was acquired by Q2.
- Location: Chicago, IL Investment Year: 2003 Exited Year: 2007 Website: www.aamcompany.com Business Description Asset Allocation & Management (“AAM”) provides fixed income investment management services for insurance companies and develops and […]
- Location: Bermuda Investment Year: 2007 Exited Year: 2013 Website: www.catalinare.com Business Description Catalina Holdings is a Bermuda-based reinsurance company focused on the acquisition and run-off of property casualty insurance liabilities. […]
- Location: Toronto, Ontario Investment Year: 2008 Exited Year: 2011 Website: www.jdimi.com Business Description Jones DesLauriers is one of the largest independent insurance brokerages in Canada. The Company provides over 15,000 […]
- Location: Orlando, FL Investment Year: 2012 Website: www.patientmatters.com Business Description PatientMatters provides a technology-enabled, managed services offering that assists healthcare providers with the identification and management of the self-pay […]
- Location: Tampa, FL Investment Year: 2014 Website: www.prioritycaresolutions.com Business Description Priority Care Solutions is a fully-integrated, national specialty managed care services and network provider for the Workers’ Compensation industry. […]
- Location: Norwell, MA Investment Year: 2012 Exited Year: 2016 Website: www.ssadreps.com Business Description Social Security Advocates for the Disabled (SSAD) is a third-party administrator of disability advocacy services focused on […]
- Location: Kennesaw, GA Investment Year: 2007 Exited Year: 2012 Website: www.thomcoins.com Business Description Thompson Insurance (“Thomco”) was a leading national program administrator for complex property-casualty risks. Thomco managed over twenty […]
- Location: Seattle, WA Investment Year: 2010 Exited Year: 2014 Website: www.torrentcorp.com Business Description Torrent Technologies provides transaction processing and compliance services to write-your-own insurance companies within the National Flood Insurance […]